Makes: About 750mL Time: 5 Minutes
5 large Carrots
2 Lemons - Juice only
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp Black Mustard Seeds
3 tbsp Tahini
1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast
2 Cloves Garlic
1 1/2 Cups Plant Milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Roughly chop carrots and peel garlic.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth, adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Add extra or less plant milk to adjust the consistency to your liking. (thinner for a dressing, thicker for a dip).
- Added addition of chopped coriander is also delicious!
- Store in jars in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Use for dressing salads or steamed broccoli, or as a dip for vegetable sticks and crackers.