Here are the recipes for the video where we made crumbed cauliflower on chickpea flatbread with mayo and salad.
– Add 1 cup chickpea flour to a mixing bowl and pour in 350ml water slowly while whisking.
- Adjust amount of water as needed, it should result in a thin crepe consistency
- Ladle approximately 125mL per wrap into a non-stick pan on medium heat, ensure the mix spreads out evenly over the pan surface.
- Cook for around 2 min on each side, you will know the wrap is ready to flip when you can easily flip it with a spatula.
250g Tofu Medium Firm
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
4 cloves Garlic
½ tbsp Dijon Mustard
¼ Bunch Herbs
½-3/4 Cup Plant Milk – Enough for preferred consistency
¼ Cup Nutritional Yeast
- Cut tofu into small chunks and then add all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until completely smooth and combined, adjust to your preferred consistency with a plant milk of your choice.
Store for 4-5 days.
1 Large Cauliflowers
1 and 1/2 Cups Soy Milk
2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
300g Gluten Free bread crumbs
1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast
1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
1/2 Stalk Lemongrass
1/2 Mixed Herbs
Pinch salt and pepper
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
Cut cauliflower into small bite size flowerettes
Combine soy milk with apple cider vinegar and set aside in a small bowl
Combine crumbs, yeast, chilli, paprika, chopped lemongrass, herbs, salt and pepper into food processor and blend until well combined
Pour crumb mix into a bowl
Place cauliflower into soy milk mix and coat well
In small batches place soy covered cauliflower into the crumb mix and fully coat and then place onto lined baking tray.
Bake untio\l golden and crispy - about 20-25 minutes.