Makes: 16 - 20 pieces Total Time: 30 minutes
1 Cup Almond Meal
1 Cup Coconut Desiccated
1/2 Cup Goji Berries
1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs
1/2 Cup Walnuts Crushed
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
1/2 Cup Flax Seeds Ground
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 Cup Dates Chopped
1 1/2 Cups Date Syrup (pureed dates and water)
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips Vegan
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl minus the chocolate chip buttons.
- Mix together well. adjusting the date syrup or almond meal if needed to bind together.
- The mix should hold together when pressed in your hand.
- Press mix into a lined brownie tray and cut into desired portion size.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes until crispy on top. Set aside to cool.
- While bars are cooling set up a double boiler - pot of simmering water with a metal or glass bowl resting above but not touching the water.
- Place chocolate into the bowl once water is at a simmer and melt gently.
- Once melted immediately drizzle bars with the chocolate and they are ready to eat!