Yes! Here is my recipe for nutrient dense, oil free, dairy free, egg free, gluten free bread. Enjoy!
Makes 1 loaf, 10 slices
1 1/3 Cup Besan Flour
¾ Cup Almond Meal
¾ Cup Ground Cashews
½ Cup Ground Chia Seed
3 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Soy Milk
1 cup Water
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ tsp Salt
- Pre-heat oven at 170˚C
- In a measuring jug combine soy milk and vinegar and rest while preparing other ingredients
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together well.
- Mix in the soy mixture followed by the water in small amounts until cake batter consistency is reached.
- Pour into a silicon or lined loaf tin and bake for about 45min, until a skewer can be removed clean.
- Allow to rest for ten min before cutting