It’s sweet, juicy, mild and aromatic. And SO simple to make.
10 minutes to prep, 15-20 minutes to cook! Serves 6.
400ml Coconut Cream
2 x Kaffir Lime Leaf
1 Cup Frozen Peas & Corn
1 Head of Broccoli
1 Tblsp Maple Syrup
1 Pk Tempeh
1 Tsp Cumin Powder
1/2 Tsp Chilli Flakes
1 Tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Ginger Powder
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
4x Garlic Clove
1 Tblsp Chopped Lemongrass
And cooked black rice and raw kale to serve with!
1) Roughly dice veges, onion, tempeh and pineapple, zest or finely chop garlic, chop lemongrass
2) Add to a pot along w spices and kaffir lime leaf (hold off on peas and corn)
3) Add one cup of water and sauté, stirring regularly until veges are mostly softened
4) Stir in coconut cream, peas and corn and juice of lime
5) Cook for another 5 minutes
6) Serve with raw greens and black rice or noodles!