This dish is a great one for using up whatever fresh food is in your fridge! The sweetness of the peanut butter and maple will please any fussy vege eater. Great as a staple, go-to recipe during the week.
Cooked Brown Rice
Broccoli (or other veg… zucchini, celery etc)
3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Maple
3/4 Cup Tamari
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Mix, in a bowl, peanut butter, maple and tamari to make a marinate
- Cut Tofu into 1cm cubes and mix through marinate mix then place onto lined baking tray (retain remaining liquid for later), sprinkle with hemp seeds and bake for about 20 min
- Dice onions, carrot and broccoli, zest garlic, turmeric and ginger and add into large stock pot
- Add in marinate mixture and place onto stove to cook down before adding in cooked brown rice
- Shred kale and fold into mixture
Serve in stock pot with tofu chunks on top!